The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was introduced into EU Law on the 25th May 2018 and places additional obligations designed to enhance data protection standards in relation to the processing of personal data. Ryusui-Ryu Martial Art Schools are committed to protecting the personal information we hold about you and meeting our regulatory requirements.
What Data do we Hold:
• All the information collected via our membership form.
• Credit/Debit card details (Only if you choose to pay fees by credit card)
• Your club and instructor details along with your grade & licence Number.
How We Use Your Information:
Your personal information will be used for the following purposes:
• To confirm or update students records and to manage your relationship with us.
• To request occasional survey responses to assess the quality of our service.
• To provide reminders for membership and insurance renewals.
• To send out occasional Newsletters.
• To provide information and booking details for any up and coming events e.g. seminars.
• To maintain our black belt register
Who We Share Information With:
• Our Insurance Provider (Only in the event of a claim)
• Our club instructors as required by request only e.g. the need to contact students.
We will never share your details with anyone else unless we have a legal duty to do so
You have the right to view and rectify any personal data that we hold.
© Jurojin Ltd 2021